REGISTER TODAY for a FREE Chevy Youth Soccer Clinic!
Your Georgia Best Chevy Dealers are hosting four FREE youth soccer instructional clinics in your area for boys and girls ages 6-14*. Instruction will be provided by Soccer.com staff!
Participants of all skill levels between the ages of 6-14 are invited to attend. Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of dribbling, passing, shooting and more! *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
**Participants will need to wear and bring their own soccer gear and bring a ball. Practice apparel or team uniforms are acceptable, as are cleats or tennis shoes.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
Clinic #1: Friday, September 30
Rabbit Hill Park
400 Rabbit Hill Road
Dacula, GA 30019
Clinic #2: Saturday, October 1
Boundary Waters Sports Complex
5000 Hwy 92/North 166 East
Douglasville, GA 30135
Clinic #3: Sunday, October 2
Gerald Matthews/Lovejoy Soccer Complex
1935 McDonough Road
Hampton, GA 30228
Clinic #4: Monday, October 3
1780 Old Salem Road SE
Conyers, GA 30013
Haven’t been to a Chevy Youth Soccer clinic before? Click here to watch videos to see what clinics are all about!
Online Registration is Easy!
- Go to soccer.youthsportsclinics.com
- Select “Atlanta CYS Clinics” in the drop-down menu
- Enter the password “kickit” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
- Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
- Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
- Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate! or CLICK HERE for a copy of the waiver
Check out what parents and coaches have to say about Chevy Youth Soccer clinics!
- “The coaches were inviting, energetic and fun! The way they taught the drills was amazing. They were thoughtful in their approach to linking the strategies of soccer with a kid-like appeal.” – Wilmington LMA CYS Clinic Participant
- “We are happy that you bring this type of program to our community. We need more programs like this for our kids. Thank you!” – Hawaii LMA CYS Clinic Participant
- "My son said he enjoyed being on the field and learning from the coaches. This camp allowed players from all skill levels to be challenged and learn something new. I was genuinely pleased with the experience." – Sacramento LMA CYS Clinic Participant
- “We have participated in this clinic for many years, and it is one of the best. Great people and super organized! Thanks Chevy Youth Sports!” – Omaha LMA CYS Clinic Participant
Please do not hesitate to contact Caroline West at email@example.com if you have any questions! See you there!