Join the Georgia Revolution during the Super Y summer season to:
1 - Stay sharp and improve your skills.
2 - Get a different coaching perspective to help further develop your child.
3 - Get summer long training and game environment for the same price of a 4 day camp.
4 - Be identified by the ODP regional scouting. This gives players a chance to be recognized and invited down to the Super Y ODP event in Lake City, FL
- There is a tryout fee of $20.00 for all non-RYSA players.
- January 27th from 10am to 12pm
- February 11th from 4pm to 6pm
- February 25th from 5-6:30pm
- **Players not offered a full roster spot at the conclusion of tryouts may be offered a training spot
- Registration for Tryouts is Required - CLICK HERE to register
- All Players must complete THIS FORM electronically and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players 14 yrs old & younger must complete THIS FORM.
U10-U18 Full-Time Player: $450
U10-U18 Developmental Player: $250 (Practice only players)
Payments will be due in two installments of $225.00 each- due on 3/1and 4/1.
***There will be a $50.00 discount for those who pay the season in full by 3/1.
***A late fee of $30.00 will apply for any payment not received within 5 days of the due date.
For financial questions, please reach out to Lisa Fouser at email@example.com
Cost Includes The Following:
• Training t-shirt
• Registration/Player Passes
• Training Fees - 2 nights of training per week
• Coaching Fees
• Referee Fees
• Game Fees - 8-12 Matches - NOTE: Developmental Players promoted to match play pay $50 per game fee equaling up to Full-Time Player Final Cost.
• **** Does not include coach & player travel expenses or postseason play nor does it include uniform cost***
The regular season will consist of 10-12 matches depending on the playing division and age group. The total point leader within the division will culminate the season with the Super Y-League North American Finals, which will consist of a minimum of four games at the IMG Academy in Bradenton FL held in December. For the 2017 season, our U18 Boys and U16 Girls teams participated in the North American Finals, and it was a phenomenal experience for them.
Practices (at RYSA SoccerPlex)
2 practices per week beginning in May/June
The regular season will be from May through August. We will avoid most major events such as State Cup, ODP camps etc. The Super Y-League North American Finals will be held in mid-December in Bradenton, FL at the IMG Academy.
We will not be forming single year age groups, age groups will be combined as follows:
U10 – born in 2008
U11-12 – born in 2006 and 2007
U13-14 – born in 2004 and 2005
U15-16 – born in 2002 and 2003
U17-18 – born in 2000 and 2001
For questions, please contact the Super Y Director, Keion Yearwood at firstname.lastname@example.org